Sunday, November 18, 2012

Jacaranda











ASOS dress, Sports Girl sunglasses, Topshop jacket, Lovisa necklace, Rubi shoes

Yes, I am aware that my dress is crinkled. Thanks for noticing. I am in love with this dress (maybe because it reminds me of Thoroughly Modern Millie so much) but after an hour and a half of sitting in a car my amazing skills with an iron were all but forgotten.

Also, I chose to take my photos here because of the Jacaranda trees. I actually (get ready for an extremely unpopular opinion) really dislike Summer. And so Spring, by association (since it means Winter is over), usually gets a pretty bad rap from me. But not even I, hater of beloved seasons, can hate the blooming flowers and Jacaranda trees. I know they drop petals all over our cars and mess up our lawns, but they’re just so pretty. Good job, creator of the universe, good job. I can almost forgive you for the existence of cockroaches, mosquito's and Nicki Minaj when I see a Jacaranda tree.

I also bought this amazing army jacket that I picked up at the new Topshop store in Sydney! My little boycott against the hot weather. Have you guys checked out the store? 4 whole levels of bliss. (Yes, including the men's level, you’re lying if you say you've never bought a men's tee or singlet.) The prices are a bit higher than online, but no postage or wait time by your letter box!

My friend Paigge, from The Indigo Culture, and I went to Alexandria today to check out the My Catwalk sale. If you didn't go you really should get out some ice cream and have a good cry, because Jeffrey Campbell’s were $50 each and I got a gold python Bec & Bridge skirt for $39. You missed out. NEVER PAY FULL PRICE GUYS.

I’ll take pictures of my haul soon!

M x 

Photos by Paigge

No comments:

Post a Comment