Saturday, March 9, 2013

Tea














Alice McCall dress, Kookai clutch, vintage sunglasses, Novo shoes (similar)

I don't know if you've ever been to High Tea before, but if you haven't (and you live in Sydney) the Camellia Gardens Tea House is a good place to start. Not only is the tea fantastic, but the grounds are even better. I won't lie, it took me a little longer than socially acceptable to cull photos from this post. I asked my sister and apparently there is such a thing as too many pictures of garden paths, who knew? 

I was at High Tea for a close friends 22nd birthday. And of course I wanted to celebrate with her, but I was also pretty excited to finally shoot this Alice McCall dress I bought last year. The entire collection is incredible, but my rather begrudging bank account and looming Europe trip forced me to pick just one piece. Now I just have to make sure that my ridiculously clumsy tendencies don't ruin the perfect white fabric.

M x

Photos by Paigge & me

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous post! Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I only wish I could buy the whole collection! xx

      Delete