Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Daisy








Topshop lace crop (similar herehere) | Sports Girl skirt (similar here) | Apache Rose rings | Rubi Shoes

This is my last post from Berry and it also happens to be my favourite. Finding a field full of yellow daisies couldn't have been a coincidence, right? The photo op was too perfect, even if you can't really see my outfit. 

Anyway, this is the road that lead to the house we were staying at. Each time we drove down it I told everyone in the car I wanted to take pictures there and on our second day I forced Roisin to go out into the freezing cold to take some shots. Hey, I was the one that had to walk down there in a crop top.

While we were taking the photos a woman walking her dog came down the road and stopped to chat and told us about a cemetery a little drive away that weshould go check out. Needless to say the next day we went searching and found nothing. After seeing the dog wandering a field alone the next day my friend Chris (from Cwixtopher) thinks this was for the best and that the woman herself was in fact a ghost from said cemetery. Well, it was a pretty creepy road. 

Ghost stories aside I truly do love crop tops. Next time I think I'll pair one with some high waist jeans. What do you guys think of them?

Photos by Roisin Kerin

1 comment: