Monday, July 2, 2012

June


Making plans and drinking tea

I couldn’t decide between poppies and storm troopers :/
Sunset from my balcony
Finally got myself a pair of T-bar heels!
Happiness
Should’ve been studying. Colour coded my wardrobe instead.
Sketching
Key Lime Pie!!
Lunch dates always mean French Toast <3
My beautiful new Oroton handbag! I love turning 21 :)
Strawberry nail art! I don’t want to admit how long this took me :/
Jumping on the sexy bandwagon. It was a terrible experience, don’t bother!
The arrival of my beautiful Dolce Vita dress

My past month! I’ve been trying to catch up with a lot of friends this month, because everyone is on uni break! So I’ve been having lunch dates and coffee on balconies and even had to buy a diary to try keep up with everything. And now everyone’s flown off to Europe and it seems it’s only me and a couple of my friends left and everything has gotten really quiet. But all the more time to take some awesome outfit posts! I can’t wait to do one with the beautiful Dolce Vita dress I bought, going to make my friend Paigge (of The Indigo Culture) come and shoot that one with me very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment