Monday, July 9, 2012

White







Dolce Vita dress, Sports Girl sunglasses, Oroton Meyer Hobo bag, ROC boots



Today I went to Centre Point Tower, which is apparently called The Sydney Tower now (who knew?). Anyway I went for lunch with Paigge in the revolving restaurant. I’m not going to lie, I’ve lived in Sydney my whole life and have never before been up in that tower, but it was very much worth the wait. The view was stunning, seriously, we kept forgetting to eat our food because there was just too much to look at and watch.

I’ll post the picture’s I took (and it’s going to kill me having to choose from the hundreds now clogging up my memory card) tomorrow. But for now can we please just bask in the glory that is this dress? I just want to wear it all day every day. There’s something so timeless and classic about white lace. It is simply perfect.

By the way, we decided to shoot next to this wall, because is so freaking kick ass. It’s made of rope guys. Seriously. Rope. I was very transfixed by it. Small minds I suppose? 

M xx

Photos by Paigge Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment