Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Waves



 


 

 



 
Target shirt, Factorie skirt, Sports Girl sunglasses, Oroton Meyer Hobo Bag, Sports Girl necklace, TOMS shoes (here in yellow), vintage vest

In hindsight I probably shouldn’t have worn a skirt to the beach. I won’t lie, it was a struggle to get a picture where my skirt wasn’t flying up with the wind. But all in all, I had a wonderful day today at Bondi Beach with my friend Matt who I met whilst travelling in Europe almost exactly a year ago.

The beach was so quiet and the water was incredibly blue. Almost blue enough to make us forget that it’s the middle of winter and go swimming, but not quite. We ate fish and chips and chatted about Mykonos. All in all a successful lunch date! I threw in a shameless selfie of Matt and I just for funsies. Also because, you know, he took photos of my outfit like a pro.

I have an obsession with this necklace by the way, whenever I wear a high necked shirt you can be sure I’ll have this necklace on too. Also, I really wanted to wear high heeled boots today, but since I’m 6ft in flats I decided against making Matt feel short.

M xx


Photos by Matt Cameron  

No comments:

Post a Comment