Saturday, August 25, 2012

Stripes






ASOS tights, Top is from somewhere in the streets of Mykonos, Hat from Camden Markets, Sports Girl sunglasses & shoes, Tiffany & Co. necklace, SaboSkirt rings, Diva bracelet.

Had another cute lunch date with Matt again today. This time at a cute little park right near Darling Harbour that I miraculously had never noticed before. Some kind of Sydneyan I am. It was so hot today, but given that it's still technically winter I can't bring myself to not wear tights just in case the weather decides to do what it's supposed to do and become cold. 

I found this top in a little designer studio on the streets of Mykonos and love it so much. I have a feeling I may actually be starting to wear the material out in places. But at least I'm getting my moneys worth!

M xx

Photos by Matt Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment