Saturday, August 18, 2012

Wonderland










American Apparel bodysuit & tights, Factorie skirt, SaboSkirt rings, Diva necklace & bracelet, Novo shoes (similar), vintage sunglasses.

I’m not going to lie, this outfit appeals to me because I feel like Alice from Alice in Wonderland when I wear it. I feel like I should be having tea with the Mad Hatter whenever I put on these white stockings! But it’s also just the perfect outfit for warmer Winter days. 

I loved shooting in this garden too. It’s like a small oasis, found in the middle of an area surrounded by traffic and construction. The moment you step inside all that stuff seems to drift away. The bench under the archway is always beautiful in spring too. I used to go there with my high school boyfriend and drink slurpees under the flowers. Such a romantic back then! Haha. 

M xx

Photos by Alana M

1 comment:

  1. You look cute. This bodysuit from American Apparel is sexy.Dress him as often as possible ;)

    ReplyDelete