Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunny






 





My friend Paigge and I went to the Surry Hills markets yesterday and seriously, we could not have wished for better weather. It was so nice to go out for the day stockings free! After a rocky start (I may or may not have slept in and put our entire day in peril) we managed to get there before it finished and have a good look around.

Paigge is an extremely skilled thrift shopper and it only took ten minutes and one stall before she was already carrying a bag of carefully selected items. Although not as good as Paigge, I did manage to pick up a new dress and some sunnies. The guy I am dating has been making fun of my round ones (seen above) nonstop, so I finally relented and figured maybe some variety might not be so bad. 

We also went to American Apparel which, although it’s ridiculously overpriced, was still very successful, managed to pick up some white stockings which I’ve been looking for for ages. And no postage!!

Mxx

Photos by Paigge Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment