Thursday, May 23, 2013

Fashion Global





Hey guys! So this post is mainly just to give you all a bit of an update. As most of you already know, I intern at NW magazine and work at NRMA at night (gottamakemoneytoo) and I've recently been given the exciting opportunity to be a resident contributor to this new blogging community called Fashion Global. 

You can find them over here at www.fashionglobalblog.com

It's actually very exciting and the two owners Jessica and Frances, who I met for breakfast last Saturday, are both such amazing girls with such a fantastic idea. The main idea for the website is to get people from all over the world to share their various fashion related thoughts. It could really be about anything at all. Inspiration, designers, collections, styles, trends, clothes, you name it! 

I did one fun article about nail polish (and my addiction to it) which you can check out here!

I also covered Friday of Fashion Weekend Sydney which is over here. If you didn't manage to get there this year, you should definitely look at getting a ticket next year. SO MANY SALES.

Anyone, definitely add the website to your favourites and look out for my articles from yours truly! And the other writers too of course ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment