Saturday, May 18, 2013

Icing





Ebay Cap | Kaboodle Designs Bag | Dotti Tee (similar here) | Topshop Jeans | London Rebel Boots (similar here

This post is about what I call 'the icing on the cake'. It is an ode to accessories. 

My favourite part about outfits has and always will be the accessories. A neon yellow necklace here, a spiked embellished clutch there. 

At the moment I'm obsessed with this hat (I warned you it'd be on high rotation) and that bag.
I picked the bag up yesterday at Fashion Weekend Sydney (which I coincidentally just published an article about over at Fashion Global [check it out here] - but more on that later).

I've been looking for the perfect box bag for a long time, which explains why I was so excited to shoot it straight away. My friend Chris and I were pretty entertained by the fact that it was officially called a 'doctor bag' which makes it feel a little bit like playing dress ups. 

The hat I've already raved about over here. If you're so inclined to read about it again. 

Photos by Grace Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment